FurretMS 15k/10k/5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Xin's GameMistress Application
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm by Legacy

» ~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am by Xin

» Ergoth bug
Flora's Gm Application. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 pm by Legacy

» Computer crashed... Gone for a while x____x
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm by Flora

» Reza`s [GM/CODER] App
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm by Legacy

» 1st general chat post; Email me when non-hamachi.
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 pm by iYou

» Looking for a Hoster
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 pm by Furret

» goodbye without joining?\:
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm by Legacy

» My FurretMS banner
Flora's Gm Application. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:50 pm by Legacy

Flora's Gm Application.

2 posters

Go down

Flora's Gm Application. Empty Flora's Gm Application.

Post  Flora Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Name: Flora :]
Ign: Flora
Timezone: GMT-8, or also PST

So, why do you do, of all people, want to be a Gm?
Well, while I've been on, I've seen that there would usually be 1~2 GM's on. However, when I saw that there was only one gm on, players would just start a mob barraging the poor gm with questions like "can you ban him because he's ksing me?", "Can I has [insert an insane number here] [insert an item here]?", or even the obvious "Event Plox!" However, when I see two GM's on, this usually diminishes, or some people visit some jails :]. Now I was thinking, "what if there were two to three GM's on 90% of the time? that would be fun!" Although it may seem that I might abuse the abilities of being a GM (if selected), I will indeed do the opposite. If selected to be a GM, I'll do my best to make sure that the number of ksers, hackers diminish, while attempting to raise the moon of the server :]

Say, what WOULD you do with hackers and ksers? They're a big No-No in this server.
Well, if i were to encounter or hear of a person ksing people, or being ksed, I would tell the person to stop ksing and find a new channel/map. If they persist to disregard my request, I'll warp them out of the map and eventually possibly to jail for a while. However, if it's a hacker, I would just ban them on the spot; why hack in a 10000x exp rate server?

Interesting, but do you have past experience? Lots of experience is a plus!

Although I've never been a gm in any top 25 ranked server, I've helped test and gm for my friend's private server, PaintStory. Although it never actually went public, I've been able to familiarize myself with what a gm can and cannot do, as well as searching for bugs. Some may say that people with minute experience should not be fit for a position like this. However, there are also some who believe that although a person may be inexperienced with a position, that does not mean they are unable to learn about the position.

I don't like having GM's be inactive; how many hours do you play a day?
As long as the server is running without errors, then I would be able to be on around 2~5 hours, depending on my summer workload. However, this excludes the weekends because like any normal person, I have a life and would like to spend it academically excelling, volunteering, or just relaxing with my friends at the mall :]
Also, I may not be able to be on as much now due to class starting soon, So I'll just see how long I can be on until then :/

Did you ever play maplestory before? if so then can you elaborate on it? We can't have GM's who don't know anything about the game!
Yes I have played maplestory before. I've played my own character and reached level 30, while I also play some other characters that my friends owned including a level 113 priest, a level 127 Dark knight, and a level 83 crusader.

Erm... Ok then... So, if you were to have to describe yourself in one word, what would that word be?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious <3

Very funny... ... I meant a word that's actually in the english dictionary -_-
Outgoing :]

That's better. So what else would you want us to know about you?
For the time being, there is nothing else I would want you to know except that I've been on ms for.... 3 years now? I started in 7th grade, went inactive during 8th grade, and came back each summer after finishing up my school year with a 4.0 gpa unweighted :].

Sorry for the walls of text :[

C&Ped from Moonms(:
I'll try to get on tomorrow if I can get hamachi to work... o.o

Last edited by Flora on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Flora

Back to top Go down

Flora's Gm Application. Empty Re: Flora's Gm Application.

Post  Furret Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:52 pm

OMG OMG !!!! FLORA TOO!!!! IM BLESSED!!! XD
Furret
Furret
Admin

https://furretms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Flora Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 am

haha xD
well, I can go on in a bit if you want.
i was on ago on Flora, but nobody was on o.o

Flora

Back to top Go down

Post  Furret Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 am

Sure But its still ham soz But you will be a gm almost automatically but I still need to discuss with shane but yeah sure also ur BioLove I assume -_- on hamachi
Furret
Furret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furret Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 am

Me and Zaros are on right now
Furret
Furret
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down