FurretMS 15k/10k/5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Xin's GameMistress Application
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm by Legacy

» ~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am by Xin

» Ergoth bug
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 pm by Legacy

» Computer crashed... Gone for a while x____x
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm by Flora

» Reza`s [GM/CODER] App
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm by Legacy

» 1st general chat post; Email me when non-hamachi.
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 pm by iYou

» Looking for a Hoster
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 pm by Furret

» goodbye without joining?\:
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm by Legacy

» My FurretMS banner
Xin's GameMistress Application EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:50 pm by Legacy

Xin's GameMistress Application

2 posters

Go down

Xin's GameMistress Application Empty Xin's GameMistress Application

Post  Xin Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 am

Name:
Xin

Ign:
Considering they do not allow 3 letter names, I will go with "Jayden"

You may reach me at xin[dot]chan[at]live[dot]com (I apologize for doing it this way but I prefer not to have spam come to me.)

Timezone:
I currently reside in the West Coast Area (PST)

Sin City (I am extremely private so if you wish to know where this City is, please ask me in PM or you can try googling it).

Position:
GM or Coder I can do either one. I have more experience in GM positions though. And for Coder, I would need to know just exactly WHAT you wish for me to code.

Summary about yourself:
There's not really so much to say about myself. I've been playing MapleStory since kMS (thanks to my wifey who can understand Korean and Japanese and Chinese). I have been playing PServers for about 2 to 3 years. (Forgive me for I forget. I started when Odin was the first one to make a private server). I graduated high school and college already, with honors. I can paint, draw, and fix anything technical/mechanical and I am a huge pyromaniac. I also love music, reading, and anime. Anything else, please feel free to ask.

Why do you want to be a [GM/Coder]:
I wish to be a GM for I believe that having more GMs is a good idea. You can lessen the hackers, the ks-ers, the spammers, the over summoners, letting the Owner/Admin know which ones of his GMs are good, and even catch crooked GMs on the act of abusing their powers! Also, as GMs, making events and reporting bugs and making the server a better game experience would require GMs who listen (I repeat, L.I.S.T.E.N.) to it's players. For someone who's been on the "players" side, I know that most GMs always start off with good intentions for the server and it's people. But somewhere in there, they start abusing it and taking it for granted. And in the end, we, the players, takes the brunt of it. So, I would really wish to be a GM to try and give the players a voice, the one thing most servers don't possess. Therefore, skyrocketing FurretMS as the best/coolest server out there that is friendly to it's players.

What would you do in this scenario:
Considering there were no specific scenarios given, I would assume the basic No-Nos, in which case, my decision/how I would handle it would be based on the degree/level of it. Such as:

- Hacking/KS-ing/Spammer/Over Summoning: Temporary Jail until it can be discussed with the other GMs and Owner/Admin
- Hacking/KS-ing/Spammer/Over Summoning (2nd Offense): Temporary Ban until it can be discussed with the other GMs and Owner/Admin
- Hacking/KS-ing/Spammer/Over Summoning (3rd Offense): Permanent Ban on everything (IP, ACCT, IGN, etc)

- GMs Abusing Their Powers (Screenshot NEEDED/MUST)
Since it IS a serious offense and a serious claim against the GM(s), I would require that the complainer/reporter to submit proof. From there, we (the remaining GMs and Owner) will discuss the validity of the claim and deteremine the punishment according to the crime.

+ First Time: Talk to the GM, give them a shadow of a doubt. If they confess off the bat, 36 Hour Jail Time. If they lie and try to weasel out of it and we have proof, 3 Day Suspension
+ Second Time: 7 Day Suspension
+ Third Time: Forever Stripped of the GM title with NO chance of returning, regardless of good behavior or what not.

Experience in your position:
- HeavenScythe (Shut Down)
- AdriiMS (Quit Due To It's Owner Being Noob)
- HurleyMS (Quit Due To The Owner Treating Us Poorly/To Start AijouMS)
- Desu (Quit)
- Kyra (Quit)
- UrbanMS (Quit)
- HeroicStory (Quit Due To Personal Reasons)
- TheClashMS (Quit Due To The Owner's Unwanted Advances In Real Life)
- EveMS (Slowly Rebuilding It With Owner Mugen)
- AijouMS (Was Co-Owner/Coder/Scripter/Developer Until Nexon Sent Us The Cease And Decease Letter Within One Week Of Our Opening)
- ChiStory (Co-Owner/Coder/Scripter/Developer With Same Team As AijouMS [Still In Progress])

I, unfortunately, do not have proof of my GM moments with the said servers since I never knew I would ever need them in the future. So, it really is up to you all to decide whether you believe me or not. I won't hold you no ill will if I was not accepted because of this error in my part.

How long you have been playing Ms in your region:
I've been playing gMS since May/June 2006 when my brother convinced me to try out this new game called "MapleStory". Needless to say, he wasn't aware that I already knew about it since I played kMS, jMS, cMS.

Who supports you:
I really fail to see the point of this question considering I am new to the server and I probably don't know anyone from here who could have been a friend in another server. So, I suppose I would have to say that I have no one to back me up or support me. I am doing this on my own and to the best of my abilities. I know, my chances of being accepted would probably decrease quite drastically since I don't have any "supporters" compared to if I did have "supporters". But I do hope that you take my application into consideration and as a whole.

Additional information:
There's really no more that needs to be added except maybe a thank you to all of you who took the time and effort to read my application. I am very grateful for giving me the chance and the opportunity to submit my application. If by chance I do NOT get accepted, I will not be angry, I will not be immature, and all of that mess. I will take the news as it is because being GM or not won't take away from the experience I already have (and will continue to have) with your server. So, thank you. -bows-

- Xin
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Xin's GameMistress Application Empty Re: Xin's GameMistress Application

Post  Legacy Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 pm

ummmm srry to break it to u but ummm.. XD but this forums is deserted and also i dont think the server is alive anymore... it was open for like 1 week and then everyone just stops playing

so if i were u, i would find a new server or wait and see if Furret will reply Shocked

TY and have an AWESOME life

~Legacy
Legacy
Legacy

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xin Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:30 pm

ah. thanks anyways. i guess i'll wait it out for a few days and stuff. but there's a server who recruited me to help them build it. so i'm working for him at the moment. -bows- thanks
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Post  Legacy Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm

lol kool and ur welcome
Legacy
Legacy

http://google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content