FurretMS 15k/10k/5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Xin's GameMistress Application
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm by Legacy

» ~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am by Xin

» Ergoth bug
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 pm by Legacy

» Computer crashed... Gone for a while x____x
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm by Flora

» Reza`s [GM/CODER] App
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm by Legacy

» 1st general chat post; Email me when non-hamachi.
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 pm by iYou

» Looking for a Hoster
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 pm by Furret

» goodbye without joining?\:
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm by Legacy

» My FurretMS banner
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:50 pm by Legacy

~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~

4 posters

Go down

How was it? Be Honest.

~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ I_vote_lcap0%~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ I_vote_lcap0%~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ I_vote_lcap100%~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ Empty ~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~

Post  Hyper Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Name:Michael

Location/Timezone: Canada,Ontario,Toronto // EST (GMT - 5:00)

Describe yourself (personality wise):Funny,Love Music,Random,Loves Math,Above average in thinking.

Email (If any):iammh@live.ca

MSN (If any):iammh@live.ca

How active are you in game? in forums?: Holidays - 14Hours
. School Days - 5Hours
. Weekends - 14Hours

How long have you been with CloneMS: Lawl. You know what? I dun rmb at all.

What do you think you can contribute to this server?:-First of all, I can get my friends to vote for the server. For example, 2 weeks after the server went up I got 6 people to vote for the server. Secondly, I host fun events. Like the event I hosted when Shane was gone. It was fun right? Lastly, I can ban hackers with my ban hammer. But 1st before I ban them, I will need proof of them hacking. So I will stalk them and ask them complicated questions to get answers out of them.

If I was to give you a test of Staff Membership, do you think you would pass?: I think i will since i already did a test and u kept saying maybe.

Why are you applying for a Staff Spot?: I am applying for Staff spot so that I can get the inner fun of everyone and make them keep it forever. I am also applying so that we can end all poverty. Nah I'm Jking. No-one can end poverty. Next, I am applying so that no one else can. Hehe. Lastly, I'm applying so that this server can be better known by its fun and tidiness. For example, the last server I was a GM in, the server was then known for its fun.

Have you had any previous Staff experience? Where and for how long?(Please list): - NewdleStory - Admin
. - TomexMS - Admin
. - RemoteMS - GM
. - ZezakiMS - GM
. - OswaldMS - Intern

What is your method for hunting for hackers?:Hehe. This is wat i do, i will hire a player to stalk them and take screenshot. If i see that the hacker is hacking in the screenshot/video. I will ban them right away.
But if they deny it and say they're lagging, i will tell them to restart their computer. But if they still say they are lagging. I will get their email and use remote access. Then i will personally check their computer info located in My Computer. If they have good processor and good RAM, they will be banned for lieing and hacking. If not then I will check their computer for hacks to make sure they do not have hacks.

How often do you think you should hunt for hackers?:I'll just go to boss maps and look and check if there are any hackers or use the GM command !cheaters.

How would you handle a hacker?:I will say. YOU WILL BE BANNED BIATCH. Then ban him ;D.

If a player was KSing another player, what would you do?:I will ask the KSer to cc or i will handle it by saying EVENT TIME. Nah I'm jking. I'll just spawn some for the person of the same monster and let him kill it in a different map.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate?: I will ask if I am a fail GM, why am I still a gm? Or I will ignore the person.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean?:I think both is just as important. I think that because if you're having more fun than organized, hackers will start hacking. If you're being more organized than fun, the server will be boring and ppl will leave and call the server a fail server.

Why should we choose you?: I love MS. I played MS ever since I was 6. Then when i got to 9 years old, i started private server.

Why shouldn't we choose you?:Sometimes i can be irresponsible.

Why should players choose you?: I am nice, fun and jumpy. I will always keep the players entertained.

Why shouldn't players choose you?:I dont think they would want to choose me knowing that GM spots are up for grab.

Do you have any experience in Java/C++, mainly coding skills?:Well Sam, you taught me a bit of Java coding. And I myself learned a little C++. I wouldnt care about ingame codes cause thats not related to coding npcs or commands and that. Plus i got a gm handbook

IGN :Hyper! Godly isnt it?

Extra info: i can make banners and sites.
~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ Furret11

Last edited by Hyper on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hyper
Hyper

Back to top Go down

~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~ Empty Re: ~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~

Post  Hyper Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:15 am

Still no posts or comments? I need some feedback here D;
Hyper
Hyper

Back to top Go down

Post  Furret Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:08 am

Great App Mike Razz Very Colorful and informational
Furret
Furret
Admin

https://furretms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyper Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Can any1 please gimme sum feedback ? ;D
Hyper
Hyper

Back to top Go down

Post  LycanKing Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 am

ummm at first get rid of the purple its hard to read besides of this all's fine
LycanKing
LycanKing

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyper Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 am

YAYA MAOR FEED BACK and I just edited
Hyper
Hyper

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyper Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:50 am

Anymore commentS?
Hyper
Hyper

Back to top Go down

Post  Xin Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am

No way? You played OswaldMS?! -laughs- I played it too! Back in it's hay-day! I actually still have Oswald on my MSN. I think he's still running servers. But yeah, I like your app. It's cool and colorful. Keep it up. And good luck!
Xin
Xin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down