FurretMS 15k/10k/5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Xin's GameMistress Application
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 6:45 pm by Legacy

» ~~~ Hyper's GM Application ;D ~~~
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 am by Xin

» Ergoth bug
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:58 pm by Legacy

» Computer crashed... Gone for a while x____x
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm by Flora

» Reza`s [GM/CODER] App
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm by Legacy

» 1st general chat post; Email me when non-hamachi.
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 pm by iYou

» Looking for a Hoster
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:27 pm by Furret

» goodbye without joining?\:
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 pm by Legacy

» My FurretMS banner
Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 7:50 pm by Legacy

Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese?

3 posters

Go down

Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? Empty Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese?

Post  iYou Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:59 am

So,
I figured out how to register any site into a .tk site, NO it will not mess up or edit ANYTHING in the web. It simply changes; http://www.wix.com/euchrems/furretms into I don't know I haven't registered yet Ill make it...
maybe into
FurretMs.tk or yeah, you get it.
BUT
<::READ::FURRET::READ::>
NOTE: I will not take action of changing the sites domain from
http://www.wix.com/euchrems/furretms
to maybe
Furretms.tk
Without ownership permission!!
And I also can change the domains to the following...:
.co.cc, .co.nr, and .tk
BUT I am figuring out the .org and .com.
iYou
iYou

Back to top Go down

Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? Empty Re: Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese?

Post  Forbidden Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:34 am

Yea I agree with iYou...
The wix thing kinda sucks and plus u can show ur status of the server with other website but not wix

Forbidden

Back to top Go down

Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese? Empty Re: Making the website a .tk site for quicker accese?

Post  Furret Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Well I mean If anyone would like to make a cype Site for me that would be awesome O_o But Currently I'm busy trying to make it re-non-hamachi
Furret
Furret
Admin

https://furretms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iYou Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:31 pm

Cype?
Hmm...
I haven't ever tried Cype before.
But, is there a cype site? Like a main site I can register the site onto?
iYou
iYou

Back to top Go down

Post  Furret Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Oh lol Cype Is the .tk type of websites you have to attatch the MySql Connections to it and it kind of runs itself
Furret
Furret
Admin

https://furretms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iYou Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 am

ahhhhh:3

and im guessing the servers hamachi again?
well when you figure this stuff out, tell me:\
iYou
iYou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum